Sunday, April 28, 2013

Boy, does time get away!




Well, obviously several months have gone by and so much has happened. This fall I continued my position as a paraprofessional at the same elementary school, but in a different classroom as a one-on-one with one of the students I have been working with. I am enjoying the change and have learned so much. I continued through my program and signed up to student teach in Spring. I did my practicum at a different elementary school and loved every minute. It was a challenging classroom, but I learned a lot during my 12-week stay.

Austin is continuing to grow up so incredibly fast and it won't be long until high school. We are wrapping up the Spring soccer season now and moving on to football. This mimi-session will give him an idea of what it will be like and to let high coaches see what he can do. This will also lead him into some other skills training and weight training during the summer.

Heath is working out of town and we miss him so much while he is gone. We look forward to going back after school is out to see him and spend some quality time as a family. He is working so hard and thankful for his job, but we are counting down the days til he can come home for good!

I have finished my degree program (not a moment too soon), and am looking forward to what is coming next! I am so excited for a certified teaching position, but I realize it may take a while to find a job with all of the job cuts and such.

We are excited to see our newest family member due to arrive in late June, Miss Kylee Grace O'Shell. Her two big brothers, Aiden and Evan will be her protectors! We are looking forward to spending some time with all of our family this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment