Sunday, June 17, 2012

Busy already...

Summer is in full swing and we are having a good time. Last weekend I participated in my first 5k...I mostly walked fast but finished nonetheless. It was Miles4Major, a organization that assists families with purchasing hearing aids. I had fun and met up with some people from school and had a great time!

This past week I was able to meet up with some friends from school for lunch and to celebrate a birthday. This week Tina and Tim were in town doing some painting for Heath. This was a nice surprise that they were able to come and work and get to see them in the evenings! We all got to eat dinner with Jason, Leigh Ann, and our godson, Taylor too:)

We also had VBX this week too...what an exciting time we had. Austin worked with me in the NOAH ministry for special needs children. I love to watch him with them. He is great and they adore him just as much.

We took a quick trip to Birmingham on Friday to see Pawk and Nana. We gave them their belated 30th anniversary gift and celebrated Father's Day. Betty, Austin, and I hit some garage sales and found some great bargains. I'm always up for that:)

We took Heath and Terry to lunch today for Father's Day at Las Palmas...it was soooo good and we will definitely all go back soon! Thanks to Leigh Ann Powell for introducing me to this place with the best salsa I have ever had!!!!!!!!!!
Austin is looking forward to Airsoft Camp this coming week and then he's off to SuperWow with the middle school team in Fort Walton Beach. Lots to do while he is away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment