Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful









My Turkeys











I am very thankful to have been able to host Thanksgiving for my family this year. We were joined by my Dad, Betty (aka Pawk & Nana), Holly, Aaron and Terry (Paw Paw). I think most of us ate too much but had a good time anyway. Our spread consisted of ham and turkey with all of the delightful trimmings inlcuding a slew of desserts. So many leftovers and we will have plenty of ham and sides for quite a while.

Betty, Holly, and I ventured out this morning in search of bargains. We were pleasantly surprised that there weren't too many bad lines at 6am and ran into a few people from church. Found most everything we needed and made it back home before lunch time. Heath and Austin headed down south for a mini hunting trip and I am at home catching up on some things and preparing to go back to work on Monday.

Feeling very thankful for all of the blessings I have in my life and the beauty God has created all around us. Best wishes to everyone and don't forget to enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment