Friday, June 19, 2009

Vacation Bible School







Where do I begin? VBX (Vacation Bible Xtreme) was such a blast. Austin loved it and so did I. I worked on the "Craft Express" where I traveled around to different Preschool and Pre-k classes and did crafts with them. It was so enjoyable meeting a lot of new people and seeing these little ones have such a good time. Count me in for every summer I am able to help. What a great blessing it was for everyone involved! Tonight was our end of VBX celebration, where the kids showed us all of the music they had learned throughout the week. Also Wild Wonders came and shared some cool Australian animals with us. We saw a kangaroo, crocodile, two different pythons, a jackrabbit, kookaburra, and a large lizard. Here are pics of just a few of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment